PLOT HOLES! Okay one mane plot hole in this game is if you take away all the sims furniture they stop getting the stuff they need in life they'll start freaking out and soon enough die it's actually very funny go try it on your own.Edit
- glitches: You CAN toggle the family, but when you go back to the original it will have changed. Some Sims may not even be there, or have new kids…and your saved wished and promises will be gone.
- Can get to Create- a-Sim for a while, 10 minutes or so, computer screen turns black and system shuts down.
- Female character had a small glitch in moodlet panel, the “Cozy Fire” moodlet when the family did not have a fireplace.
- This only seems to affect the mom Sim. Once mom had her first baby, she would pretend to hold an infant, and when sitting or laying down she would alternate between the correct position and a standing position. There were some spacial issues while she attempted to train her toddler to walk for the first time.
- Roofs are disappearing after modifying house.
- Hair disappearing.
- Game going black, causing computer to freeze.
- Negative moodlet fails to leave after 10 minutes.
- Halfway through loading the screen start blinking and goes into a blinking version of the Create-a-Sim mode where it will continue to blink. [Sounds like a graphics card problem.]
- Protesters are blocking the walkway, other Sims can’t/won’t move around them.
- Taught a toddler to talk and now neither her or the mom can do anything except sit there, frozen.
- Having troubles downloading; says the code was ‘already used or invalid’.
- Baby bottle that can’t be deleted or a Sims can’t pick it up. [There's a cheat code that can fix this one.]
- Had a paper to recycle and threw it away in trash can then all of a sudden there’s a message saying that the Sims was being inappropriate and was kicked out of the house and was told to leave making the Sims hate that Sim.
- Sim put on formal wear to go to bed and bathing suit to go out. When told to change into a certain outfit, it still doesn’t work. [This is only a bug/glitch if you don't have the Insane Trait for your Sim.]
- Time controls not changing.
- The television never cuts off even in ‘buy/build mode’ or when the game is paused, the television even still have sound coming from it.
- Families losing cars.
- Sims getting stuck in showers.
- Carpool still arrives even when Sims have a car. Sometimes the Sims would leave from work carpool but it would take a cab with the carpool sitting next to the cab.
- Download manager isn’t managing [working].
- Okay, I got my Sim to call up on a maid, and as she came (and actually wrecked the house), I decided to go get some groceries (they were holding a sale or something). As my Sim was walking to thegrocery store, the maid said she was done and was leaving.So my Sim got all the goods and such. When I tried directing him home, I noticed something funny on the map. When I clicked on the green house sign, it said “No interactions available.” Huh? It’s my own house!When my Sim came back he was as dumbfounded as me as to how to get inside his house when the game didn’t think it was his. He knew it was his house though, and recycled the newspapers outdoors (neat trait).
- Cutting ‘Story Progression’ to ‘off’ does not work.
- When the pizza is delivered and my Sim wants to try to eat it, but no table space anywhere and it goes into inventory, but in the inventory when I click “Grab a Slice” My Sim will go to the closest table and go into an infinite loop of finding table space, look at yummy pizza, no table space -> put into inventory -> repeat.
- The Story Progression toggle is broken – it is on whether you want it on or not.
- Crazy endless spawning of babies in households that I am not playing.
- Single men all of a sudden have a baby on their porch.
- Family households that are not being played will all of a sudden have some single Sim move in with them.
- Guitars get stuck to Sims in very odd positions.
- Girl Sim stands up in the middle of her bed and her arms are posed as if she is holding a baby, and then she snaps back to bed for a few seconds, and repeats.
- Saves don’t function on all parts of a lot or family: If you switch from one active family to another, you cause everything in Personal Inventory of family A to be sold, and give you the appropriate funding, unless it’s a used item, such as a laptop or a guitar, which stays. This includes the Lifetime Reward “Collection Helper” (the $6000 is NOT compensation IMO).
- Turning off aging is buggy: The time bar ’til next age will fill randomly, but they will not age, and it will reload when next you go to Map View.
- Experiment Auras will not always show (Going to Map View and coming back will fix this).
- Sim and her toddler are floating in space next to my house. They are selectable, but they can’t move anywhere.
- When you have a toddler sitting on the floor watching TV, and the parents are also watching the TV. They are talking back and forth. When the toddler speaks it’s upper body stretches.
- Taught a toddler to talk and now neither her or the mom can do anything except sit there, frozen.
- Items purchased with Sim Points through the TS3 store disappearing after downloading and installing requiring them to be re-downloaded and reinstalled.
- Entire families disappearing and reappearing from the Main Menu.
- Lighthouse not seen anywhere in map view appears in view from my Sim’s lot.
- Message telling you that bills are due, but no mail being delivered. Or bills already paid not being “credited”.
- Items that I never bought or downloaded from the store are showing up in my account history purchases list.
- Unable to ride bike after purchasing in Buy mode. Message appears saying that no interactions are available.
- All color disappearing from household items that have been designed/recolored.
- I’ve tried running the game in windowed mode and it likes to freeze up on me. The game will lock up for a minute or two and then unfreeze only to freeze up when I click on another command. I didn’t notice it last night while playing but this morning it happened constantly while in build mode.
- So basically, I’ve been downloading clothes and hairstyles off the sims 3 website for my sims and i find that when i go to try the custom content on it keeps closing down back to windows but its still at the bottom so I can click back on it. I got used to this because it closes down for each item and then it works, But if i go to a wardrobe and do it or a mirror and i also have the ‘testingcheatsenabled true’ cheat also.
When i go back to play mode I cant click on anything, all I can do it teleport and if I click on another Sim I can make them have a birthday or add them to my family.
- TEENAGER disappeared, when the police took him because he was hanging out too late. To be exact, when he and the policeman were in the car, instead of starting the car (with those two inside it) disappeared and I couldn’t anymore find my teenager boy anywhere or even call him.
- Well my problem is whenever I am playing after a certain amount of time my game stops and just pretend my sims was saying hello the game would go ” he . . he . . . he . . .” etc and go back to the desktop with no error reports or nothing just as if nothing has happened. Also when i return back to the desktop all my icons are big and everything is in such low quality ! i try to click back on the game but it says something like ” video / graphics card not found please check system.
- When in build/buy mode, this happens 10 times more. Esp. when a you’ve entered a cheat.:The game freezes. As you wait, it gets worse. You are unable to move the mouse. All sound messes up. This makes a sound before it goes silent. Kinda like a record stopping. Next, the BSoD comes and states: An error has occurred. You may want to uninstall any recently installed programs.
- I had a family of a mom a daughter and the mom’s boyfriend. I moved the mom’s boyfriend into his own house. The mom and the boyfriend had a baby together. I went to change households and I wanted the boyfriend to be the active household. Except when I went to his house, no one lived there. I went to his son’s family tree and it still said he was alive. He isn’t in any of the relationships but he is still on a family tree.
I had another family that had six kids. I moved two of the older kids out when they were young adults and then I didn’t play with the family for a while. I just got back to the family today and sure enough a set of twins and another son is gone. I have no idea what to do! They were only toddlers and they are literally just disappearing. I know it’s not something with me saving the game because there are younger siblings on the game.
- I had a family of with a man and a woman, they were totally in love and had already three kids, but the option to get them married or even dating simply NEVER APPEARED! So anyone else could flirt with them and they didn’t mind
Some of these sound like computer issues and not the game others sound like glitches due to the computer and well so on and so forth. Hopefully, EA will come through with that ‘Same day patch’ before people start flipping over cars and setting their houses on fire. [I mean in the Sims game.]
Related articles by ZemantaEdit
- The Sims 3 Excitement
- Facts About The Sims 3
- The Sims 2 & 3 Cheats
- The Sims 3 Personality Traits & Their Descriptions
- The Sims 3 Features
- The Sims 3 Issues, Glitches, Patches, Mods
- List of The Sims 3 Glitches
- The Sims 3: A Note From EA & Possible Tips About Issues with the Game
- Facts About The Sims 3 [Game-Play et cetera et cetera]
- The Sims 3 Free Item Downloads
- What’s Going on With TheSim3.com?
- Need a Patch for the Sims 3? Go Here
[[image:http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=a3574acb-3f8a-46a3-92db-25dac3c55c27 caption="Reblog this post [with Zemanta]" link="http://reblog.zemanta.com/zemified/a3574acb-3f8a-46a3-92db-25dac3c55c27/"]]---- Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- The Sims 3: Wallpapers I’ve Designed
- The Sims 3: Explore Catacombs Anytime Mod
- The Sims 3: Faster Potty Training Mod
- The Sims 3: Patch Download Available for Windows FINALLY
- MARCH 15, 2010Mjjr136 PERMALINK
Ok, so, I made a Micahel Jackson, and he has a wife, Kate, and 3 sons. Michael Jackson Jr’s, oldest son, friend came over to hang out, and the daddy came in and turned of ther tv then went to the stares and now he can’t move. He really needs to pee, and he wants to sleep and be with his kids, Cole and Max, the toddlers, but ever time I tell him to go somewhere, he does that thing where he waves and yells. How do I fix this? REPLY
- MARCH 14, 2010Samantha PERMALINK
I love the Sims 3, but, whenever I go to create a Sim or I want to change the appearance or wardrobe of a Sim, they turn completely brown, making it to where I can’t see anything I’m changing. This just started happening last night. When I get out of create a Sim however, they are perfectly normal, just when I am creating a Sim or changing a Sims appearance is when it malfunctions. REPLY
- MARCH 14, 2010thesims3 PERMALINK
I have 2 teenagers in a family, and the girl can use the computer/laptop, but the boy cant use computers or laptops.
- Even when I bought new ones. It just says that there are know options for it.
- Why is that and how can I can fix it? Thanks
- MARCH 13, 2010Anita PERMALINK
I’d like to add a glitch to your list and hopefully someone might know why this is happening. My sims’ remaining days until aging up just change however they want! The oldest brother suddenly becomes youngest, and vice-versa… I still can’t find the pattern, it happens when someone ages up, everybody else’s remaining days just randomly shuffle, also when a baby is born in the family – same thing, even when I go to CAS or Map View, the head icons rearrange accordingly to decreasing/increasing number of remaining days… it’s soo annoying!!! REPLY
- MARCH 13, 2010vicki PERMALINK
I just loaded world adventure and now my sims cannot talk to anyone even their boyfriend or kid no one !!also the pools all turned grey and murky REPLY
- MARCH 12, 2010TailsClock PERMALINK
I came here looking for some fixes to my errors, but I may as well post them for you to add to your list. I never actually had any errors at all until very recently. First thing, that has been mentioned aboev is that 2 of my sims that have a kid together, cannot date or get married. I assumed it was because she was his boss. Anyway a long while later the baby is now a toddler and I have 2 other people in the family. I send 3 of them to bed, 1 to read a book and the toddler is in a crib. Suddenly I notce that two of the people in bed are not under the covers and they look wierd. Their energy is increasing but in the top right it does not say they are sleeping. It is impossible to move them at all, I tried using cheats to reset them and move them but it did nothing but make them invisible. The 3rd one I sent to bed ended up going invisible before he even got there. The toddler also went invisible. Then the guy reading the book froze too, and the book was deleted but I needed it for an oppertunity. I saved it then loaded to see if that fixed it, they were now all standing upright with arms sticking out and were just as messed up as before. I tried the cheats again and nothing worked. I looked around the rest of the neighborhood and realised that other sims were also stuck. Basically, my ENTIRE GAME has been ruined, not just that 1 family. It all happened at roughly the same time too, and I cannot fix it. I put so many hours worth into that game, I cannot beleieve it can be ruined so easily. Oh actually there was another error on a really early family I had. My sim died so I quickly used the resetsim cheat. Wherever my sim walked people would stop and run up to her and GASP as if she had died…Then they’d get stuck. I was forced to resetsim on EVERYONE. That was not fun. REPLY
- MARCH 10, 2010El PERMALINK
I’ve been playing my Sims3 game for 2 weeks and I love it but the thing is my game has some glitches to it like: 1. When building a character my sim has lines on them and when gaining weight or giving muscle it looks like my sim is disassembled.
- 2. When I go into the pool my character disappears, as well as the water is not colored water it looks all murky and stuff.
Thanks for this and please help. REPLY
Sounds like you need a better graphics card. REPLY
- MARCH 10, 2010Kyron PERMALINK
Help! I have had a family move to a new house